Classic reissues from January–June 2019
Fresh editions of timeless albums – packed with extras!
Click to order your copy to make sure you don’t miss out! You can pay for your order when you collect it. Please note that we cannot post items to you.
Note: we’ve got special pre-sale offer prices on some of these, which won’t be available after the release date, so get in early to get a great deal!
Find reissues from 2018.
Iron & Wine – Our Endless Numbered Days (Deluxe)
Release date: 22 March
- Sam Beam, aka Iron & Wine, released Our Endless Numbered Days in March 2004. Sam’s deft touch with words and melody allows him to turn out stories about love, loss, faith, or the lack of it that are at once personal and universal, set to music that is sweetly haunting and timeless.
- This deluxe reissue features the original album plus eight previously unreleased demo versions and a 12-page booklet with an essay about the album by Amanda Petrusich.
Pre-sale offer CD £11.99 / LP £22.99
Keith Richards – Talk Is Cheap (30th Anniversary)
Release date: 29 March
- In 1988, on a break from the Rolling Stones, Keith Richards released his first ever solo album, Talk Is Cheap. This universally respected debut is an eleven-track masterclass in everything that’s good about rock’n’roll and features guest appearances from an all-star cast including Sarah Dash, Bootsy Collins, Maceo Parker, the Memphis Horns, Patti Sciafia and Mick Taylor.
- This 30th anniversary edition has been remastered from the original tapes by the album’s original producer Steve Jordan.
- The 2-CD deluxe edition features 6 unreleased bonus tracks featuring appearances from Mick Taylor, Chuck Leavell, Bootsy Collins, Johnnie Johnson, Joey Spampinato & Bernie Worrell. The bonus tracks include ‘My Babe’ and ‘Blues Jam’. The deluxe media-book packaging includes a detailed booklet with an essay and interview by renowned Richards collaborator Anthony De Curtis.
- The LP is available on indies-only coloured vinyl.
- The super-deluxe vinyl box set is cased in an exquisite deluxe folio pack, wrapped in Fender-style guitar-case material. The contents include:
- Remastered album, on both 180g LP and CD
- Bonus disc, on both 180g LP and CD, featuring 6 unreleased tracks
- 7" single: ‘Take It So Hard’ / ‘I Could Have Stood You Up’
- 7" single: ‘Make No Mistake’ / ‘It Means A Lot’
- Extensive 80-page hardback book with essay written by Anthony DeCurtis featuring a new interview with Keith, plus extensive rare and unseen photos from personal archives
- Tour laminate
- 2 lyric sheets
- Reproduction Talk Is Cheap playback invite
- Talk Is Cheap tour guitar pick
- 2 posters
Pre-sale offer Deluxe 2-CD £11.99 / LP £24.99 / Super-deluxe box set £159.99
Released 1 February 2019
- When Prefab Sprout’s Paddy McAloon was rendered almost blind and housebound for a period in 1999, he found comfort in listening to short-wave radio transmissions such as chat shows, phone-ins and documentaries. He recorded conversations from these programmes and fragmented them, adding lines from other sources, along with his own words and musical passages and orchestration reminiscent of Claude Debussy and Maurice Ravel, McAloon’s two favourite composers. With themes of old memories and time passing, I Trawl The Megahertz is an intensely personal work.
Other reissues for 2019
Find reissues from 2018.
© Hundred Records. Registered in England. Number 9153994. Registered address: 11 Chalice Court, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 4TA.