Record Store Day 2020
Our doors are open again!
We’re really excited to be able to open our doors again. At heart we are an old-fashioned record shop and we love to see our customers face to face, so this is wonderful news for us.
Your shopping experience will be as normal as we can make it. To keep us all safe we ask customers to wear a mask and to sanitise their hands on the way in, and we’re keeping numbers to two ‘customer bubbles’ in the shop at any one time.
The shop’s opening hours are 10am to 4pm Monday to Saturday. If you can’t make it to the shop at those times, our webshop remains open 24/7. We’ll still be offering contactless collection for those that prefer, and we can also post your music to you for a small charge. Wish us luck, and we hope to see you soon!!
29 August, 26 September & 24 October
This is our plan for running the day as safely and enjoyably as possible.
- We will be open from 8am to 4pm. All remaining RSD stock will be available online in our webshop from 6pm on Saturday.
- When you arrive, please form a socially distanced queue outside the shop, keeping at least 1 metre apart from others.
- Before opening, we will give each person in the queue a printed list of the RSD exclusives from which they can select their own wish list. We’ll then pick those wish lists in strict queue order. As ever with RSD, the earlier you get there, the more chance you’ll have of getting what you want.
- There will be a maximum of 2 customers (or 2 groups in the same bubble) in the shop at any one time.
- When it’s your turn to come in, you will be able to collect your wish list, and you’ll have a short time to browse the RSD exclusives and the rest of the shop if you want to.
- If you prefer to remain outside the shop, we can bring out your items to you and take payment.
- The first 50 people in the queue will get free gifts, the best goodies going to the earliest!
Any questions or stock queries, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Hundred Records. Registered in England. Number 9153994. Registered address: 11 Chalice Court, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 4TA.