Record Store Day 2020
Hundred Records goes online
With Romsey going into tier 4 on Boxing Day we’ve had to close our door again. But Hundred Records is staying open online!
Visit our webshop via the button above or drop us a line for all your musical needs until things ease again.
Our Twenty for 2020
We’ve listened to a veritable ton of music this year: some great, some less so. All those hours have been distilled into our Twenty for 2020. There are probably another 50 we could have chosen, but these are the ones that floated our boat in 2020.
29 August, 26 September & 24 October
This is our plan for running the day as safely and enjoyably as possible.
- We will be open from 8am to 4pm. All remaining RSD stock will be available online in our webshop from 6pm on Saturday.
- When you arrive, please form a socially distanced queue outside the shop, keeping at least 1 metre apart from others.
- Before opening, we will give each person in the queue a printed list of the RSD exclusives from which they can select their own wish list. We’ll then pick those wish lists in strict queue order. As ever with RSD, the earlier you get there, the more chance you’ll have of getting what you want.
- There will be a maximum of 2 customers (or 2 groups in the same bubble) in the shop at any one time.
- When it’s your turn to come in, you will be able to collect your wish list, and you’ll have a short time to browse the RSD exclusives and the rest of the shop if you want to.
- If you prefer to remain outside the shop, we can bring out your items to you and take payment.
- The first 50 people in the queue will get free gifts, the best goodies going to the earliest!
Any questions or stock queries, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Hundred Records. Registered in England. Number 9153994. Registered address: 11 Chalice Court, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 4TA.