Record Store Day 2020
29 August, 26 September & 24 October
Thanks to everyone who came along to the first drop on 29 August and made it such a great day.
Record Store Day 2020 Drop 2 is already fast approaching, on Saturday 26 September!
This is our plan for running the day as safely and enjoyably as possible.
- We will be open from 8am to 4pm. All remaining RSD stock will be available online in our webshop from 6pm on Saturday.
- When you arrive, please form a socially distanced queue outside the shop, keeping at least 1 metre apart from others.
- Before opening, we will give each person in the queue a printed list of the RSD exclusives from which they can select their own wish list. We’ll then pick those wish lists in strict queue order. As ever with RSD, the earlier you get there, the more chance you’ll have of getting what you want.
- There will be a maximum of 2 customers (or 2 groups in the same bubble) in the shop at any one time.
- When it’s your turn to come in, you will be able to collect your wish list, and you’ll have a short time to browse the RSD exclusives and the rest of the shop if you want to.
- If you prefer to remain outside the shop, we can bring out your items to you and take payment.
- The first 50 people in the queue will get free gifts, the best goodies going to the earliest!
Any questions or stock queries, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.
Parking on the day
We recommend using the long-term parking at Romsey Rapids, off Southampton Road (see map below). The first 4 hours are free, and then it’s just £2 for the rest of the day. Drive round to the right of the Rapids and park at the far end. There you’ll find a cut-through to Bypass Road. Turn left here and then right onto Palmerston Road and up to Hundred Records!
© Hundred Records. Registered in England. Number 9153994. Registered address: 11 Chalice Court, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 4TA.